Welcome to R/c's Anonymous

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rep732

The alchemist ☠️
Community Leader
PLUS member
Build Thread Contributor
Do you suffer from impulse buys? Did you purchase something that's going to get you a 1 way ticket to the couch? Have you racked up so much credit card debt on r/c parts your now thinking of selling your kidney on the black market? Well folks we have good news for you, here at the LSF R/C's anonymous you can now tell your significant other that you now have entered a program seeking help for your addiction to r/c's. See here at LSF we want you guys to enjoy the hobby of rc and yet be effective at communicating to your significant other that those extravagant purchases or impulse buys were justified and excellent deals. We have an in depth course on teaching you how to properly de- escalate a situation and keep you from sleeping on the couch or get those marching papers in the mail.

Sorry boys for the long commercial but this thread I think will be good for those impulse buys, gotta have it good deals, big $$$ bling purchases or just plain showing off. Who knows maybe in the process everyone can work together to help eachother keep their marriages and come up with solid excuses on why it was necessary to buy something crazy 🤪... HAVE FUN GUYS!

Mrs. Dizzle fully supports this hobby as long as I am realistic. Case in point, would love a Primal Gravedigger, but have a small donkeys worth of cash in my V2 Raminator. So buying a Gravedigger would be a lil much. Fully supporting my renewed intrest in RC planes too..that she is. Back up to 3 already lol. So, I didn't pull the trigger on a Vesla .5 yet. Ill slow down on planes, then grab a Vesla once they are a "proven" platform. For me moderation is key. She knows I work my tail off, financially take care of all aspects of our home/lives, so as long as bills are paid...its not an issue for her. Pretty blessed on that end. 😎🏁🏁

I impulse bought alx driveshafts just last night because the irc hd ones pissed me off in under 5 minutes messing with them🤦🏻‍♂️ without just now realizing now i have to tear down a freshly brand new transmission and diff.

Mrs. Dizzle fully supports this hobby as long as I am realistic. Case in point, would love a Primal Gravedigger, but have a small donkeys worth of cash in my V2 Raminator. So buying a Gravedigger would be a lil much. Fully supporting my renewed intrest in RC planes too..that she is. Back up to 3 already lol. So, I didn't pull the trigger on a Vesla .5 yet. Ill slow down on planes, then grab a Vesla once they are a "proven" platform. For me moderation is key. She knows I work my tail off, financially take care of all aspects of our home/lives, so as long as bills are paid...its not an issue for her. Pretty blessed on that end. 😎🏁🏁
The mrs said I could get a new car if I got her a new dining room table. It wasn’t a fair trade because her thing costs about as much as (3) 88 Diablo outlaws🤣 maybe I’ll get another rc🤣🤣🤣image.jpg

The mrs said I could get a new car if I got her a new dining room table. It wasn’t a fair trade because her thing costs about as much as (3) 88 Diablo outlaws🤣 maybe I’ll get another rc🤣🤣🤣View attachment 85228
You must not have kids...lol. White chairs in the dinning room would be an epic fail in my home.🤣😂

I impulse bought alx driveshafts just last night because the irc hd ones pissed me off in under 5 minutes messing with them🤦🏻‍♂️ without just now realizing now i have to tear down a freshly brand new transmission and diff.
I blame this on the snowstorm and copious amounts of alcohol lastnight. But on the bright side, got a badass set of cups and bones coming🍻🤪

mrs spents supports me in the hobby as well, as long as the bills are paid and nothing needs repairs etc then i'm free to buy whatever i want rc wise (y),
rc for me has taken a back seat forthe last year or so though,
but that will be about to change hopefully (y):D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks