Well thats just 🐂💩

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 7 years warranty left on my diesel pickup 🤔 and now they talk like this 🤦‍♂️ i say we catch Elon musk and
Burn Him Adam Sandler GIF by Netflix Is a Joke

Another thing is, the fek are you going to do with the billions of ICE vehicles when they ban em? Destroy them? Guess what, more pollution. Ban airplanes ,yachts , factory farming first if you actually give a fiddlestick about the environment (everyone knows they don't)

lmao, well as i'm from the uk i know what a bunch of idiots our government are :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:,
uk targets for zero carbon, ie; banning new sales of petrol and diesel cars from 2040, then they changed that to 2035, now they changed that to 2030,
so ya can still own and run an older petrol/diesel car but cant buy a new one after 2030,
well as they just gave permission for drax to build a new gas powered power station in of all places north yorkshire where i live, that will produce around 75% of the uk's carbon emissions, all i can say is they are a bunch of feckwits,
drax say the new station can be altered for carbon capture in the future, they say :ROFLMAO:,
also a story i saw last year about a new nuclear station in the uk which i cant find the story now, but basically its taken em about 7 years to get the place 25% finished, do the maths, so going off that timescale it will be finished about 12 years after they ban the sale of petrol/diesel cars,
and thats just one nuke station,
so what there saying is get a leccy car, go home and either plug the feckin car in to charge or turn yer lights on in the house an boil the kettle,
theres no way they will be able to supply enough electricity for the whole country all at once,
oh, and also a new nuke station in wales has just been scrapped in the last year or two cos the japanese who were supposed to be building it/designing it pulled out of the deal,
also ya can bet yer hairy nut sack that once said ban on fossil fuel engines comes into force the price of electric will suddenly quadruple :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, idiots,

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks