What a bargain!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought an FG pipe on Ebay for.........£2.41..ha ha ha,it has a few dents but nothing bad....another bargain All I need is the exhaust manifold and I'm ready to go!
J.

That pipe will really wake that car up!!

If the pipe is aluminum, plug off the openings with a balloon and zip ties. Then fill the pipe with water and put it in the freezer. As the water swells when it freezes, it will push out the dents. Viola, no more dents!

That pipe will really wake that car up!!

If the pipe is aluminum, plug off the openings with a balloon and zip ties. Then fill the pipe with water and put it in the freezer. As the water swells when it freezes, it will push out the dents. Viola, no more dents!

Wont the freezing water try to push its way out of the plugged holes first?
J.

Surprisingly enough, no... It pushes equally around the pipe as the water expands. Just make sure the pipe is well sealed.

Give it a shot, it may work. I have done it on 1/8 scale pipes for years, but I don't know how well it will work on the bigger pipes.

golden oldeees - in the begining

DSC01640.jpg
3 of my collection, ive got enough new parts to rebuild the lancia, not a body yet, might have to use a mcd one:boat:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks