what a monster!!!

Z.hb71

200cc roost havoc twin :devilish::love::love::love::love: thing is probably scary fast on a drag scooter. i definitely want one of roost havoc's 70cc cylinders if/whever i replace the athena!! rated for 30hp. would need a radiator (cuz its an water-cooled cyl) but thats not that big of an issue.

Last edited:

1Coopgt

That engine needs some tuning and an Airbox. Did you noticed the gas vapor when on the throttle, an airbox would help that . Z you want to be impressed. Here you go, Honda NSR 500 some say it had 200 hp out of the 500cc 2smoke . I loved watching these bad boys race . Complete animals.

Z.hb71

That engine needs some tuning and an Airbox. Did you noticed the gas vapor when on the throttle, an airbox would help that . Z you want to be impressed. Here you go Honda NSR 500 some say it had 200 hp out of the 500cc 2smoke . I loved watching these bad boys race . Complete animals.
The guy said it was still being tested and tweeked, not finalized. That ns500 is a beast 😍 such a snappy throttle response πŸ‘

Last edited:

1Coopgt

The guy said it was still being tested and twerked, not finalized. That ns500 is a beast 😍 such a snappy throttle response πŸ‘
If they are lucky they might get to 100hp but I kind of doubt it.
I really hope you meant Tweeked. I don't want to see an engine twerking. I don't think it would be pretty.:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Z.hb71

If they are lucky they might get to 100hp but I kind of doubt it.
I really hope you meant Tweeked. I don't want to see an engine twerking. I don't think it would be pretty.:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Woah why in the hell did my auto correct go there πŸ˜±πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ and yeah I mean tweeked (just did it while writing that) not twerked πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚