What battery could I use as an upgrade for the losi dbxl would like it to be a nimh

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They normally go up to ~5000 mAh - don't know if it needs to be hump-pack shaped or flat - check out FG / HPI Baja batteries - you'll find LOADS.
Check out their dimensions.
Seriously, 1900 mAh will JUST cover one tank then you'll start losing power on the servos - not good.

Al.

They normally go up to ~5000 mAh - don't know if it needs to be hump-pack shaped or flat - check out FG / HPI Baja batteries - you'll find LOADS.
Check out their dimensions.
Seriously, 1900 mAh will JUST cover one tank then you'll start losing power on the servos - not good.

Al.

The battery compartment on the DBXL is very tight/has limited space... The Killer RC Box Lid Kit gives a bit more space height wise. Not sure of any larger capacity NiMH batteries that fit.... Unfortunately there is a very limited choice on battery upgrades.... Killer RC again make a good LiPO that will fit, but I know this isn't what you're after.

However, I don't normally run my car for more than 20-30mins at a time so the current battery is adequate for that at the moment for me personally.

Check out DDM, they got 5000 mah packs in hump & flat , Horizon has the Dynamite packs in 5100mah, that's what I have in my baja and FG tourer, pretty good deal and not expensive. hope this helps you out some.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks