What did the postman bring you today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well you have succeeded in offending me.
WRONG thing to post out of anything you could have.
I didn't realize that was the case or mindset.
Goodnight.
Who offended you ? Doug? Or me ? If your talking about Doug well yeah I do agree with you. Honestly was uncalled for as suicide is nothing that should be taken lightly.

Its zed's tree not yours???
Yeah but mine was meant as a joke the "kill me quickly" which first of all, suicide is not quick. I wouldn't know but I'd assume it's very painful and long. And second, you honestly did take it too far, suicide is nothing that should be taken lightly as is a real serious problem and many people's families suffer from the trauma becuase of it. I'm no snowflake but that was too much......

Apparently it doesn't seem to mean much to you.
For minorities,that is offensive!. You look like your in agreement with the hanging and murder of black people.
That is a symbol meant as threat/warning- we lynch blacks.
Which a very real part of history.
Suicides another Issue,many have lost loved ones to it.
If you hadn't noticed there are several minorities and I'm sure others who has lost ones on this forum.
I'm not condemning you,because you seem like a decent person from what I've seen,but I ask you choose your symbolism a little better next time.?

For minorities,that is offensive!. You look like your in agreement with the hanging and murder of black people.
If you hadn't noticed there are several minorities and I'm sure others who has lost ones on this forum.
I'm not condemning you,because you seem like a decent person from what I've seen,but I ask you choose your symbolism a little better next time.?
Very well said!!!!!!

no disrespect I was joking about with Zed you just took it personally.......I don't care where people come from ,color ect......what ever? here we are all the same?? into rc done!

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks