What does everyone use to tote the 5ive t around with?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 2011 GMC Sierra.

I was kinda of waiting for something like that. LoL. I should have been specific. LoL. I was more wondering if anyone was using any type of totes or what not. I know with the size of it that is going to take up a majority or rear hatch of my 2016 focus st.

Sometimes I can't help it, lol. With as big and heavy as the 5ive is I haven't considered any kind of tote for it.

Hey if we can’t be smart a** from time to time what’s the point. Yeah I have noticed more totes don’t even come close to size needed.

What are y’all using to tote the beast around in?
I have a Redcat Rampage XR, and I have converted a suitcase carrier that has two wheels and a handle. I use short bungee type cords and strap my Rampage to it, and just pull it behind me. It works very well.

The Losi 5t, however is much longer. My Rampage is about 30 inches, the 5t is longer. You can think of using a suitcase trolley too, but rigging it to accommodate your truck.

I have also seen guys pulling their rigs behind them.

In the final analysis, us RC people are inventive and resourceful. You'll work it out.

I have a Redcat Rampage XR, and I have converted a suitcase carrier that has two wheels and a handle. I use short bungee type cords and strap my Rampage to it, and just pull it behind me. It works very well.

The Losi 5t, however is much longer. My Rampage is about 30 inches, the 5t is longer. You can think of using a suitcase trolley too, but rigging it to accommodate your truck.

I have also seen guys pulling their rigs behind them.

In the final analysis, us RC people are inventive and resourceful. You'll work it out.
I've seen a carry/duffle bag for sale for the 5ive but I just throw them in the back of my truck or my wifes car.....whichever one I'm driving. Wife has a kia soul. I can fit all 3 cars in the back if needed...but heres a picture of 2 thrown in the back. If I'm throwing them in the truck...theres enough other crap in the back holding them in place so they don't roll around too much.
f822846957ed337e22c3d6d5730034e0.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks