What exhausts have people got on there km blade.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan& Gabe

Hi all.

I'm wanting a new exhaust for my km blade but don't know which one to get.

My stock one looks really good and sounds nice to maybe a tad loud but does the job.

Any suggestions

Dan

Anything that fits the HPI Baja 5B should work on your blade. I would stick with something for a big bore as you have the 34cc engine. Olimat, bartolne, victory, DDM dominator. There are other good ones as well. Someone else will Chime in here.

Lets see .Jetpro HPIV3 should fit but it didn't fit my Rovan (In a box in my spare bedroom), DDM Dominator V2 fits great and sounds awesome (this will be going into the spare bed room also). Now Have the Olimat for my new engine . Don't have an opinion on the Olimat yet ,haven't started the engine yet .

I should probably try sell the Jetpro and DDM dominator .

Lets see .Jetpro HPIV3 should fir but it didn't fit my Rovan (In a box in my spare bedroom), DDM Dominator V2 fits great and sounds awesome (this will be going into the spare bed room also). Now Have the Olimat for my new engine . Don't have an opinion on the Olimat yet ,haven't started the engine yet .

I should probably try sell the Jetpro and DDM dominator .
Damn, wish I had a spare room for my needs ?

It's a mess . I need to clean it out again . :ROFLMAO: It would be great if I had a table in there so I could work on the BAJA in there instead of on my Kitchen table in the kitchen.
LOL I'd get killed if I worked at the kitchen table, my room for working on my rc's is kinda small and a sh!t shack. And really messy

Last edited:
A bit off topic but still in the exhaust area here. And don't mean to hijack the thread at all.
I have noticed that the "Gasket Band" from the header to the pipe (if that make sense) looks like a rubber hose. On my new truck it looks like it has melted and is blowing exhaust and dripping rubber on to the box below. I have tighten it but it still leaks a bit. Is it really a rubber piece of hose? If not what is it made of? What are you all using to fix this issue?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks