What is a good steering servo for heavier HPI Baja 5T

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Metts1983

I I'm still running the stock HPI steering servo it finally went out on me but my Baja it's pretty heavy was looking for an affordable aftermarket one if someone has suggestions

Be careful which one you get. The new one is the one I have in the link, I think the old model is smaller and fits without mods.

Well that’s what Ive heard, but I had to mod mine to make it work. No doubt.

:unsure:that servo looked like a small one???not a jumbo.....:unsure:
ok...jumbo it is....(y)....still....only need 25-35kg on a baj sterring imo.......mines a 25kg hitec and it plenty....(y)
theres no weight on a Baja front end.......so 40-50-60kg`s is jus a waste....(y)

nope...never heard of it.....:unsure:
seems a bit ambitious 65kg`s imo.....:unsure:
I am one hundred percent new to 1:5 scale. I was kind of thinking the same thing considering the stock one is SFL - 10 mg2.. I really just want to find a decent one fairly priced that I don't have to modify anything to install but my buggy is pretty heavy so looking for something upgraded
:unsure:that servo looked like a small one???not a jumbo.....:unsure:
ok...jumbo it is....(y)....still....only need 25-35kg on a baj sterring imo.......mines a 25kg hitec and it plenty....(y)
theres no weight on a Baja front end.......so 40-50-60kg`s is jus a waste....(y)
I am new to the 5th scale so I really appreciate the info
yep, 65kg is definetly optimistic. china special, i say avoid.
I am one hundred percent new to 5th scale so any advice is appreciated

i say 5765 like evssv said, 5805mg, or hs805 look pretty good, but i cant really recommend much becuase im still rocking my stock rovan servo, it kinda sucks but when i do my rebuild in the winter, that will get solved (y)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks