What is this bar for?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

japhia42

This bar in the picture I can find no where. I don’t know what it is, what’s it’s used for, but was on the truck to start with. Shown in correct placement on the XT any ideas? Part number? What it is actually used for?

Attachments

• 9638C35F-69A4-48D9-9760-D01FD3234B7F.jpeg
    9638C35F-69A4-48D9-9760-D01FD3234B7F.jpeg
    135.3 KB · Views: 22
  • EBBF3E32-81BF-482A-BD69-9A1D969CDB95.jpeg
    EBBF3E32-81BF-482A-BD69-9A1D969CDB95.jpeg
    109.7 KB · Views: 21
This bar in the picture I can find no where. I don’t know what it is, what’s it’s used for, but was on the truck to start with. Shown in correct placement on the XT any ideas? Part number? What it is actually used for?

That's a chassy stiffener ,it is used for that style chassis ,it helps chassy from flexing!

Thank you! Wouldn't happen to have a part number for it would you? That's what I meant by couldn't find one anywhere.

Thank you! Wouldn't happen to have a part number for it would you? That's what I meant by couldn't find one anywhere.

No ,I don't ,I only seen those on 1/8 scale truggy style pan chassis ,an in different formations!....someone else may
can find a manual for a part # ,just hang in there!....(y)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks