What is your top speed and gearing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scruffy

What is your top speed and gearing? I keep reading about these 60+ mph bajas and cant figure out how with the setups they run. I was reading an old post online that showed all the figures for each gear set and unless you are turning well over 21k rpm, you wont come close to 60 mph. Just want some insight

Also a bunch of them with insane engines like those from ALX. 70cc and up is beyond overkill. I saw a video of a modded Baja that did wheelspin for 100 meters over a football field at at least 90-100km/h. At no point did it find grip because the engine just kept pushing.

What is your top speed and gearing? I keep reading about these 60+ mph bajas and cant figure out how with the setups they run. I was reading an old post online that showed all the figures for each gear set and unless you are turning well over 21k rpm, you wont come close to 60 mph. Just want some insight
Everything is so old online concerning gearing I just did trial and error expensive for all gears started at 24 50 ended up 28 46 right now I'm looking for 30 44s

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks