what killswitch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
killer rc has a killswitch that will work on many different 2 channel radios, head over to their site and see if they list your radio. if they don't, e-mail them and ask.

sound no prob, let me no what else you want from mmr and I'll see what I can do for you. So yeah giv us a PM and I'll sort out your order at mmr.

cheers
Andy.

what kill switch works wil a 2 channle 2.4 ghz radio sistem ?

Yeah. I need to know the radio model. If yours is the new HPI radio that comes with the 5t Baja then you are out of luck. No kill switch will work with that particular radio. The old FM HPI radio will work with a kill switch.

Yeah. I need to know the radio model. If yours is the new HPI radio that comes with the 5t Baja then you are out of luck. No kill switch will work with that particular radio. The old FM HPI radio will work with a kill switch.

He just got the KM baja with the std tx set that comes with it if that helps any.......

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks