What model is my RC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suposa

Hey guys i found an old 1/5 scale RC in my mates shed along wit an old baja 5b but i cant seem to figure out what model this other one is, its had an electric motor conversion from originally being nitro and I've never seen the set up like this before looks kinda custom, can anyone help me out? Cheers

20200312_105907.jpg20200312_105917.jpg20200312_105933.jpg20200312_105943.jpg20200312_110003.jpg

Yeah the frame for the motor looks like its been custom made to fit, the gearing system is all set up a bit different to your average conversion aswell, im not sure if its ever been run as my mate got it off someone a few years back along with the baja and never enquired about it, so its just sat there for the past few years collecting dust
Pretty decent find tho, mate said i could have em as he was just cleaning out everything
Will be interesting to see if it works once i get an esc and a few other things for it, has a turnigy trackstar 20t 730kv motor so should be able to run a decent amount of voltage through it with the right ESC and what not but we'll see how that goes in time i guess

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks