What pipe fits under the Beetle body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shortfuse206

Last edited:
hi shortfuse, how your beetle coming on,:rockon:

it is on hold for the moment i am in the middle of moving so all my tools and RC stuff is packed i left just enough out to do small repairs and be able to run on the weekends. plus the entire car needs a rebuild almost every bearing is shot that is first on the list.

how are your builds coming?

not bad, formula off road should be rolling with susp tonight, the sandscorcher, got to get the diegrinder on the alloy welds to shape them up abit, i was talking to a print design bloke and ask him about sandscorcher decals in 1/5 size and hes done them, their on ebay for sale if you want any, i was running my fg beetle on sunday for a quick bash, its so reliable:celebrate:

not bad, formula off road should be rolling with susp tonight, the sandscorcher, got to get the diegrinder on the alloy welds to shape them up abit, i was talking to a print design bloke and ask him about sandscorcher decals in 1/5 size and hes done them, their on ebay for sale if you want any, i was running my fg beetle on sunday for a quick bash, its so reliable:celebrate:

do you have a link to the ebay auction

thanks for the shots man i don't think that pipe will work on the Beetle body i am getting. i want the full beetel body not the monster beetle body

Last edited:
Look at post #10?

i saw that when you posted it the first time if you notice you have the monster beetle body not the beetle body i want to know what pipe fits under the beetle body not the monster beetle they are different in the back end the monster beetle body dose not go as far down the back side as the beetle body dose.

We have a winner here! TGN has brought you a pipe that not only gives you great midrange and top speed but also a great low end. All this with a very smooth power band. That means no uncontrolled wheelies and hard hitting powerbands that can make the truck lose control and hard to drive. Just good smooth power all around. Very much a race inspired pipe. It will fit under both syle of beetle body's as for the DDM I'm not sure never owned one.I would think so if it fits under the monster being the only diference is the wheel wells.Thats how I see it, but iI could be wrong :no: lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks