what pipe for my fg beetle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beetle 1

any thought on this pipe

hi chaps any thoughts on the fg pipe on ebay the 1 from turkey its very similar to the dominator -ebay search fg pipe

Last edited:
I have a dominator top end pipe that clears, however I think the bottom end pipe would hit the wheelie bar.

A Samba off road pipe would fit also, different to the one shown in the link above.

O'Neil Brothers has a new jet pipe for the beetle....wraps up on the top on the pull start side...Look up pipes there..says will clear body Exhaust comes out above your wing
Hope this helps..Slawhammer

Attachments

• jetpromb.jpg
    jetpromb.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Check out the photos here: https://www.largescaleforums.com/showthread.php?t=3820&highlight=dom+pipe

I talked with DDM years back when my 1st low end pipe came in. The pipe was bent wrong at the pipe maker and there was no way to fit it. At that time they needed to rework all the pipes they had in stock. He told me there is really not a big difference in the two and I would probably not see any. I went with the high end one and was the 1st person to bend one in a rear landing. They warrantied it sent me a new one and I put a wheelie bar on it 1st thing to eliminate the rear landing. After fitting both I like the high end one the best because of the way it doesn't wrap the rear.;)

hi thanks for all the replys about the pipe issue next question any 1 sellin a futaba 3gr 2.4ghz transmitter and receiver?? also have a futaba 3pk in good condition in a metal hardcase for sale or swap for the 3gr

I can highly recommend the Samba. I think it`s a mid to high end pipe with a great sound. Some pictures of mine:

2090y7t.jpg
5o5bgg.jpg
o8yx5y.jpg
2v0zbz5.jpg

fg beele with a 2 wheel wheelie bar what pipe ????

hi i am in deseprate need of a tuned pipe and wondered if any1 has got any pics of a ddm pipe on a fg beetle with the fg bug plate and double wheel wheelie bar ??????

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks