What servo are you using

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voo2doo

In Memoriam
PLUS member
I'm getting hold of another large scale car again and am wondering what steering servo are you lads using. I am old school and used to use Multiplex and swear by them but the market has grown so I need a decent but not top of the range steering servo.
So can you put your suggestions below please.
J

Savox always feature in the servo debate but read up lately that the K-Power servos are as good as Savox & Hitec. What 5th you getting mate?

It won't get dirty on my shelf mate ;).It's chassis is a Yankee Concept 2 , not had one yet but here it is. I will eventually get it up and sorted but it (like all my projects) take a while but I'll Keep you posted.
It came with a set of windows and a tuned pipe. I think it has a 23cc engine but not looked at it yet.
https://yankee-legend.com/epages/bo...1927/Products/80414900/SubProducts/80414900-4
I can't find a complete chassis so I presume its been made from Yankee parts (chime in if you know more)
Looking forward to the complete model.
J

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks