Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.

what upgrade will you buy next?

dougstar

hi all
thought this would be a cool thread. you can post what you want or have on order for you rig
ill start:D want the vertigo hex drive vented clutch bell and 21 tooth pinion gear. and the vertigo vented clutch housing:cool:

Z.hb71

hi all
thought this would be a cool thread. you can post what you want or have on order for you rig
ill start:D want the vertigo hex drive vented clutch bell and 21 tooth pinion gear. and the vertigo vented clutch housing:cool:
ill probably be getting a km triton blade cage, just waiting for them black Friday and Christmas deals u kno?

Losi125

Looking to get dual servo setup for losi five t any suggestions any pros and cons cost vs cost looking to never upgrade again. Does it really make a big difference I am running according to manufactures spec 800 Oz of torque so double that would be 1600 Oz

Bajaripper912

Yea all the bugs were worked out on the truck tsco. I should have been patient and waited before i purchased. But cant really complain i got a slamming deal on it new on ebay buy a guy who bought it then didnt want it and let it go for cheap.

Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.