What would you do with a million

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sickboy

:lol:JSUT FOR LAUGHS :lol:

what would you all do if you won a million
me and i mean it i would love to make the ultimate large scale mt exactly like a real monster truck put it production and sell it for a $10
why not come on if i had the money :lol:
theres lot of things we could do but this i would seriously do its a bit mad you only live once

anyone else

:lol:JSUT FOR LAUGHS :lol:

what would you all do if you won a million
me and i mean it i would love to make the ultimate large scale mt exactly like a real monster truck put it production and sell it for a $10
why not come on if i had the money :lol:
theres lot of things we could do but this i would seriously do its a bit mad you only live once

anyone else

:clown: i'll have one :clown:

well i think i'd buy a bit of land and build both on and off road tracks with a little shop and let all us fellow 1/5 gassers have somewhere to bash without any hassel from moanin dog walkers and old people :2guns::2guns:

i'd have the shop stocked with everything we'd need for trouble free bashin for all makes :cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2:

well i think i'd buy a bit of land and build both on and off road tracks with a little shop and let all us fellow 1/5 gassers have somewhere to bash without any hassel from moanin dog walkers and old people :2guns::2guns:

i'd have the shop stocked with everything we'd need for trouble free bashin for all makes :cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2:

:celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate: Yup that's the way it's done!

Well as for my self..I would donate 1/2 for cardiolgy(OpenHeart) Operations...
as this saved my life....So going on second chance to live.....Bank the rest....
enjoy 1/5 scale.......Slawhammer

I would swap it for gold real quick. :lol:

I would love to have a small 1/5 scale shop. No home bills and nothing to do but enjoy the hobby and family. This is to wishing!!!

Why stay 1/5th scale when you'd be able to go Full Scale with proper motors and convert to remote, now thats the way to do it.:clown::clown::cool2:

When have track days at any circuit, sweet. :cool2:

I'd buy more stuff off Ebay!
J.

I am sure you would buy EBAY :lol:

I would make an "R/C Paradise" with on/off road tracks, rally tracks, trial tracks and so on... with an R/C shop, and a pub with free beers and lap dancers and i would also pay the police the let us in peace because i would not surely have the permission to do all this...but i would have money and they are the permission to do everything as people are always on sale :clown:

I was talking to my missus about this three or four months ago. I said I would invite all the regulars off LSF to the UK and have a two week all expenses paid holiday.Anything goes holiday.Then when going home I would have a full alloyed 1/5th of whatever you wanted to take home with you. I'd love to meet the people that appear on my screen,I guess it would be a hoot!
J.:)

FG MT for sure, tuned pipe, ported head, all the alloy bits and wheelie from here to sunday. Build a track out the back, stadium so you can see the whole thing. Invite mates over, drinks on me. Oh yeah that would be schweet :cool2:

I always liked the Tamiya Paris Dakar Porsche 959 so would have a 5th scale built up & buy the real deal road going version for taking it bashing :cool2:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks