What year is my FG comp?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CTCOMP

Hi everyone

I picked up a FG comp on ebay and when it came in today, I found that I had been sold a car with missing parts ( live and learn). One of the parts I'm missing is the plastic ball joint for the upper front a-arm were it connects to the spindle( part # 6029 or # 6029/1). I'm not sure of what year I have and I what to order the right parts. I would ask the owner but after my last e-mail, I'm not sure he would answer. The car has a stock solo motor in it if that helps. If anyone can throw be a bone, I would really appreciate it. Thanks for your time.

Pictures would definitely help. The ball ends are the same as long as you get the correct MM. I believe all of my sportlines use the same ball ends. I'm pretty sure you need 6029/01

Thanks for the info guys. I actually am getting new links from the guy I bought it from but the info helps. Thanks again.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks