What you think

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think this is worth $350 to strip down for some of the chassie parts for my build and sell Whats remaining.
I need the front bulkhead rear bulk head gas tank receiver box screws front hubs
View attachment 78905
Damn man worth 350 all day..don't strip it! it's also a true hpi..these bajas definitely don't cost too much to build. I have a Rovan chassis and kick up you can have for shipping cost. All the plastic parts get from Rovan and King Motors. Engine trans arms and cage are the main cost

I already have the. Chassie Irc and red arrow arms is just some of the plastic bits I need everything else will be bonehead rc. Everything else I would sell including engine and pipe
I say buy it just to buy it if you have the extra funds, if not pass the deal on brother💪😂..not sure if worth buying just for the needed little stuff to strip. Stock parts are fairly plentiful now and cheap

$350 is pushing it and might take all winter to recoup but I'd go for it (y) I'm seeing....

$100-$120 - shocks
$40-$60 - pipe
$75-$80 - engine, filter and carb
$80 - trans and gearing
$50 - front and rear plastics (whatever is left)
$30-$50 for the chassis and rear plate

Use whatever other parts as kickers to make a deal.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks