Whatcha think ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluetickduke

Looking at this tires for my losi 2.0t

Anyone ran these? They do ok on grass and stuff?
Or I'm debating on putting screws through my tires from the inside. Wrap in duct tape on the inside and install the foams.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200606-165757.png
    Screenshot_20200606-165757.png
    335.8 KB · Views: 23
Personally I wouldn't worry about buying tires till your closer to wearing the ones out that your running right now. Your running the stock engine. It has enough power to spin and over power any tire you put on your truck so i really wouldn't worry yet. They last longer than you think. If you are changing them just for looks do what you want. That was why I changed mine when I first got my Baja. I wanted aggresive and still haven't worn them out. I've got a set of Vipers waiting in the wings .

Yeah I'm going cheap route for awhile. Lots of threads online with guys making own off road tires using tips of the screws poking out, that's what imma try. I'll post pics when I have a good setup

when you said screws poking out. It reminded me of what happened to this guy’s rig on Instagram
C7ECCC8A-02D8-40D9-B541-6634501B5D83.jpeg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks