Whatcha think ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a set of worn down Hostiles that I refreshed with Kold Kutter ice screws. Man, do they hook up in the grass! Actually, they hook up a little bit too much when turning under power. DBwithKoldKutters.jpg

You could easily grab a set of Mad Max Giant Grips and do the same down the road.

I can't speak to Rovan tires, but I do like the Mad Max tires. They have great hookup and haven't exploded on me yet. I hear Rovan sidewalls are thinner, but I can't validate that with experience.

I have set madmax big diggers that need kold kutter treatment ? I hate using them as they are ? v2 34 spins them out constantly ?
I have a set of worn down Hostiles that I refreshed with Kold Kutter ice screws. Man, do they hook up in the grass! Actually, they hook up a little bit too much when turning under power. View attachment 59664

You could easily grab a set of Mad Max Giant Grips and do the same down the road.

I can't speak to Rovan tires, but I do like the Mad Max tires. They have great hookup and haven't exploded on me yet. I hear Rovan sidewalls are thinner, but I can't validate that with experience.

I have set madmax big diggers that need kold kutter treatment ? I hate using them as they are ? v2 34 spins them out constantly ?

In Oz, with all your dusty cricket fields the kold kutters will be amazing. When new, they grab a bit much on long or wet grass for a 2WD. I expect a bit of rear spin out, but they just keep gripping. Takes a different kind of driving to make them work well in high grip situations. I'll keep thrashing them and let you know how things pan out.

I actually quite love the Giant Grips for low traction running. They behave very similar to the Hostile MX's. I'm surprised that that Big Diggers aren't quite up to par by comparison.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks