Whats a used 5t v1 worth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rep732

The alchemist ☠️
Community Leader
PLUS member
Build Thread Contributor
just curious what a used v1 5t is worth... it has a g320 and a rusty bartolone pipe. Guy says he has 2 boxes of stuff for it..unknown stuff. And a new fly sky radio I said he can keep....whats an honest price? And what is a good price as a roller with no pipe,engine,radio

Rusty pipe to some is ok..rusty pipe to me means lack of care of the rig as a whole.. im just ocd...but anyway doug gave me a number. Whats everyone elses thoughts....price as a roller and price as a whole
Couple pics to see condition
20201111_165315.jpg20201111_165302.jpg20201111_165247.jpg20201111_165234.jpg

I offered 500 and its the highest I would go.. he said he has someone that may want the engine and pipe. I said thats fine so I'll see how it goes in the next few days...not to mention one of the mesh keys and bolt on the bottom are missing...it wasn't cared for well ill say

Thinking about it now a big block rig would be nice since I'd have each side of the coin with a 5t...i have the 2.0 that can be a basher/competitive rig and i want one that just gives me pure raw power...wheelie machine

@crucialRC im sure your asking more than a common roller price for yours tho :LOL: ....if i had the money for something like that the. Yea it would be a good start for me ..your builds are high end and quality of parts is?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks