Whats behind your user name......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh yes the Sky channel. I remember that growing up in Europe as a kid. We used to watch re-runs of Hogan's Heroes and The A-Team in English... Brings back memories.

Chris

Remember MacGyver. I loved that show. I bought all the seasons on DVD it cost me almost $200 but while worth it.

Chris

Cant say Ive seen Macgyver - must be good tho 2 spend 200 sheets on it:) I will look out for the re-runs.

How come every week in the A-Team BA would say "I aint gettin on no aeroplane fool" but you just knew they would slip a mickey fin in his drink or summat!! And how did they manage to make a rocket launcher out of a load of scrap that fires cabbages with devastating accuracy??:clown:

Aye, he could escape Fort Knox with a paper clip. Who came up with these.

The new Knight Rider is out over here now (uk), not the same without the Hoff behind the wheel.

I worked security at Cannel films when Anderson was filming there. 21 Jump St too... that was long ago. When I got asked to worked another studio not long ago I had to laugh seeing Stargate filmed there hehe

It's funny how this thread skewed off on another tangent after my last post!!!!:clown:

Anyhow, I love all those old tv series, my local video shop has the lot on dvd, been busy?...not busy watching plenty of over the last couple of years,,,,,,,,,bugger all on tv worth watching these days!!!!!!

A Team,Mcgyver,Buffy,Angel,Airwolf,The hulk,Mash,Manamal,The Dukes.

ETCETERA!!!!!

Oh,,,,and Red Dwarf.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks