WHATS CHEAPER? PUTTING TOGETHER A LOSI 5IVE T PIECE BY PIECE, OR BUYING ONE WHOLE?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harold Bascom

I NEED a Losi 5ive T by the summer of 2020 and plan to buy a bare main chassis and built onto it, part by part, until the vehicle is complete. The question is, will it cost less than buying a complete Losi 5ive RTR or BND the final analysis?

What @Basher5iveT420 said, youll be able to find a cheap one before summer 2020. Also to answer your question, no. I doubt it will cost cheaper, maybe even more expensive.
I live in the US state of Georgia where it seems the rc hobby is apparently not popular. As such, the likelihood of finding used large-scale RC trucks like the Losi 5ive T will be rare. I will, however, be optimistic and keep checking Craigslist. You never know. Thanks for responding. PEACE

If you are looking for stock then it would be cheaper to buy a used car complete. If you plan on having a bad ass rig with all the upgrades then you will definitely want to build it from scratch as most stock parts get replaced

If you are looking for stock then it would be cheaper to buy a used car complete. If you plan on having a bad ass rig with all the upgrades then you will definitely want to build it from scratch as most stock parts get replaced
MY GOAL IS 'BADASS' LOSI 5IVE T 2.0. I also know that by building a truck from the main chassis to finish, WILL be an invaluable journey!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks