whats going on with this listing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i cant belive your back assad how it going dude william ok have you and will set a date for your civil partenership at least you wont contaminate the world with scamming little offspring you muppet

im glad hes back its been a bit to quiet on here lately hopefully the mods wont ban him to quick so we can all rip him a new one fiddlestick to late williams beaten us to it hows your ringer assad

im glad hes back its been a bit to quiet on here lately hopefully the mods wont ban him to quick so we can all rip him a new one fiddlestick to late williams beaten us to it hows your ringer assad

ouch!! if you need stitches assad get down to A&E they will be really sympathetic, just like us :w00t:

This listing (250861439008) has been removed, or this item is not available.

Please check that you've entered the correct item number
Listings that have ended 90 or more days ago will not be available for viewing.

AWWW ASSAD WHY

NOT TO WORRY HERE IT IS & THE YOU SCAMMY TWAT BRISTOL WTF??!!!

7c785c73.gif

assad is it your listing my god i thought you knew about largescale cars,but i must be wrong thats a frigin bike you numpty,now i know why you keep coming back is that you paper round bike your selling how you going to earn money now is it back to scamming then

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks