What's the best Brand control out there for a 1/5 scale short course truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCD dood

Hi just brought my MCD ultimate w5 short course truck, now I need a control & reciver, have to servos, just need control & Receiver, was going to get a spectrum rugged, r they a good choice

Spectrum is garbage. The best options are anything by sanwa or futaba
Hi Doug star , I like the look of a futaba 4 channel 4pm, even comes with two receivers, I was going with hiltronics servos, seeing I'm a Ozzie , I thought I buy Australian made, they r ment to be made for 1/5 scale cars, 75kg for steering & 55kg for brake & throttle, Took your advice & brought the MCD w5 ultimate short course truck, it arrives on Tuesday 😁😁😁, big $$$$$ but who cares, I don't, I think I brought the best
Hi Doug star , I like the look of a futaba 4 channel 4pm, even comes with two receivers, I was going with hiltronics servos, seeing I'm a Ozzie , I thought I buy Australian made, they r ment to be made for 1/5 scale cars, 75kg for steering & 55kg for brake & throttle, Took your advice & brought the MCD w5 ultimate short course truck, it arrives on Tuesday 😁😁😁, big $$$$$ but who cares, I don't, I think I brought the best
I ment hilantronics servos, spelt correctly now 🤣🤣🤣

Why? What makes futaba so special?
They also do industrial automation and make a lot more stuff in house so that makes for better quality control.

Because they have a bigger business base they can spend more on R&D and be pioneers rather than copy others.

I could go on. I’m just stating facts not being brand loyal.

I don’t get why people try to compare things all the time.

A Kia POS and Rolls Royce both do 70mph and will take you from A to B comfortably. They are not the fcuking same never will be and there is an obvious reason why one costs more than other and is better. Yea they do the same thing but they are not the same.

They also do industrial automation and make a lot more stuff in house so that makes for better quality control.

Because they have a bigger business base they can spend more on R&D and be pioneers rather than copy others.

I could go on. I’m just stating facts not being brand loyal.

I don’t get why people try to compare things all the time.

A Kia POS and Rolls Royce both do 70mph and will take you from A to B comfortably. They are not the fcuking same never will be and there is an obvious reason why one costs more than other and is better. Yea they do the same thing but they are not the same.
I’m not sure what your trying to say. There is plenty of other manufacturers that provide high quality high price tag remotes. It’s ok to say I recommend futaba because that’s what I have and that’s what I like but it’s opinion and not fact.

I’m not sure what your trying to say. There is plenty of other manufacturers that provide high quality high price tag remotes. It’s ok to say I recommend futaba because that’s what I have and that’s what I like but it’s opinion and not fact.

Futaba gives great range and reliability.
I've been using em since the 80s with no complaints.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks