What's the best buggy to start racing 1/5 ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew

G'day crew Andrew here what do you think would be the best buggy to think about racing 1/5 , I'm not really sure what I just wanna have a chance on the track I've never raced before but I wouldn't mind doing it and I don't won't to get something that's going to not work This is only to start looking into rc racing still only a newbie at 1-5 . All advice welcome ?

G'day crew Andrew here what do you think would be the best buggy to think about racing 1/5 , I'm not really sure what I just wanna have a chance on the track I've never raced before but I wouldn't mind doing it and I don't won't to get something that's going to not work This is only to start looking into rc racing still only a newbie at 1-5 . All advice welcome ?
I agree with liberty, losi 5b ftw unless you wanna spend close to 2k on a mcd

What those 2 said.
Also, if you plan on racing, head to the track you plan on racing at most of the time and see what everybody else is running. Might be a good idea to get the same thing. That way you will have a bunch of people with the same vehicle that you can speak to on the spot if you have something wrong with your rig.

imo I'd go try to go round a track BEFORE u spunk aload of money on a track rc with sumin u own now .(y)..as tracks may not b for u..(y)..as they r not for me ....(n)...see if racing is for u...
thats some sound advice right their hang out with the blokes try the track with what you have ....even check their classifieds you never know what will come up(y)

Racing is much harder on equipment than bashing around. It is also less about top speed and more about presice control of your rig.

The mcd cars look the business! Iv really been looking around and spaees are not that easy to get. I know king cobra uk have spare but crazy shipping prices, for me at least. Largesclaer have some but lots of spares are out of stock. No tuned pipes for v5, emailing the sales about new stock have given me no replys. Rcfox.de have spare but you pay big bucks plus crazy shiping.
Just don't think it a viable rc rig. I woud seriously get if say things where available like say losi hpi ect. Its such a pitty:cautious:

The mcd cars look the business! Iv really been looking around and spaees are not that easy to get. I know king cobra uk have spare but crazy shipping prices, for me at least. Largesclaer have some but lots of spares are out of stock. No tuned pipes for v5, emailing the sales about new stock have given me no replys. Rcfox.de have spare but you pay big bucks plus crazy shiping.
Just don't think it a viable rc rig. I woud seriously get if say things where available like say losi hpi ect. Its such a pitty:cautious:

Spares support is another reason I have avoided switching to an MCD chassis.

For 3600 dollars for a rolling chassis, you would think they would be kissing your a$$ to keep you happy. That price is ridiculous for anything rc that doesn't fly.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks