what's the biggest wheels you can put on the rampage XB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdfoxracing69

hey guys im new hear an new to the 1/5th scale raceing but love it i have the rampage XB 30.5cc 4X4 ,big really is better :lol: hah so im looking to up grade my XB in to one bad a$$ buggy an want to know what ppl have to say an i would like to start with the wheels an i wana go big as i can any one know what ther called an wear to git them :D thanks an then tip or hints that they found worked or made it better thanks again

You could get HPI baja adapters and put pro line desperato rear wheels with bow tie tires on all four. Keep in mind that the bigger and heavier the wheels the more strain on your steering servo. The MT has two steering servos for this reason. Im kind of new too but this is what I've heard.... Just an FYI. Redcat how to links the thread below this one shows you different web sites for adapters and you can go to Pro-line directly for the wheels. Hope this helps....!

Last edited:
You could get HPI baja adapters and put pro line desperato rear wheels with bow tie tires on all four. Keep in mind that the bigger and heavier the wheels the more strain on your steering servo. The MT has two steering servos for this reason. Im kind of new too but this is what I've heard.... Just an FYI. Redcat how to links the thread below this one shows you different web sites for adapters and you can go to Pro-line directly for the wheels. Hope this helps....!

are they bigger then the rampage XT tires an if i wear to go on ebay whats the name of the tiers an thanks you got your help :w00t: :cup-1:

Not that I can think of right at this moment but why would you want to go that big you will take away from the buggy effect and the great handling?

The x-series drive train can't handle any thing bigger. You will break dif cups with a tire that big. You need to get the Mt to be able to do what you want. That would make a tougher truggy.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks