whats you poison

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anything richards, my favorite is honey brown, but the red is just as good. im actually liking the new richards dark, and i don't like dark beer. im sure most of you don't know what richards is, but thats your loss.

my other favorite is bacardi and coke.

Went to Jamaica on our honeymoon & spent 2 weeks all inclusive knocking back white russians :clown: Some mornings I started straight after breakfast (well....got to take advantage when its all in!!!) but nice & steady throughout the day so I wasnt a slobbering mess at night :lol:

Somehow they don't taste the same when I make em :blush:

I went to malia in greece for my holiday, must say the best holiday Ive ever been on, spent over 2 grand on alcohol plus food ect ect :scared: and the woman are really nice there (dirty sluts) :lol: anyhow we all rented out scooters for 4 weeks!!
I fell off mine when I was drunk :oops: but at the end of the holiday I cud'nt get home because I need to pay for the damages when I fell off the scooter, soooooo I had to wait for my family to bail me out and sort out the damages so I could get home :clap:

Best holiday ever!!

Last edited:
ok try this a snakebite strongbow black 7.5% and carlsberg special brew 9% mix with a hint of blackcurrant that will mess you up

When we were 'learning' to drink as 14 yr olds we used to get a 2L bottle of bow, drink half of it then wang a can of special brew in it give it a shake & hey presto instant vomit juice :badair::badair:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks