whats your experience with klotz supertechniplate?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use it in every thing from my dirt bike, chain saws, weedwacker and my losi DBXL. I have never had a lube related failure on any engine. Everything I have taken apart has looked very nice and clean inside. Even when my dad ran 1/4 mile boat racing he used klotz super techniplate. I have no experience with yamalube. I have used a few other brands in my saws and haven't seen much of a difference. The losi only gets klotz.

I use it in every thing from my dirt bike, chain saws, weedwacker and my losi DBXL. I have never had a lube related failure on any engine. Everything I have taken apart has looked very nice and clean inside. Even when my dad ran 1/4 mile boat racing he used klotz super techniplate. I have no experience with yamalube. I have used a few other brands in my saws and haven't seen much of a difference. The losi only gets klotz.
Nice ? Im Gunna give it a go. It's also pretty cheap priced, I really don't care about the price of oil if it's under 20 bucks a quart but if it's pretty cheap for good oil I'm not complaining ? imma break in my 70cc that I'm building with that oil. Here's the thread https://www.largescaleforums.com/threads/custom-70cc-engine-build.22765 nice self plug lol

Just checked out your build thread. That's super cool. You wont be dissatisfied with the klotz it's good stuff. I wouldn't and don't trust generic oil. You just don't know what's in it. Or what its formulated for.

Just checked out your build thread. That's super cool. You wont be dissatisfied with the klotz it's good stuff. I wouldn't and don't trust generic oil. You just don't know what's in it. Or what its formulated for.
Thanks!! Ya, I ran my old 30cc rovan engine on that generic stuff and it was to thin and that's how I got scores in my cylinder and messsed that engine right up so I'm never gonna go near that sufff.

Another solid thumbs up for Klotz oils. My fav is R50 for my 2s race MX bikes, i also run the standard Super Techniplate for my vintage Kawi 500 H1 2s triple street bike. Been running various Klotz oils for the past 25 years, never lost an engine due to oil. I did attribute Klotz to SAVING my Kawi H1 from substantial damage from a bad crank seal that caused a minor piston siezure. Added some additional klotz to the siezed piston and drove the bike another 13 miles to get me home!

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks