Whats your preferred air filter oil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rep732

The alchemist ☠️
Community Leader
PLUS member
Build Thread Contributor
just curious to hear what you guys use for air filter oil.. i just finished up some oil I had laying around that was included in a new nitro engine box. I just picked this stuff up today when I went and picked up more maxima castor 927 from the moto sport store...i like it because its in a spray can and no more ziplock bag deal..F143940173.jpg

How does it hold up for you..how easy is it to clean and re oil? I generally just use some dish soap to clean my filters...pj1 makes a cleaner but i wasnt interested because the dish soap is cheap ?

Used it on my small nitro filters for my Revo 3.3 and Jato. Will be using it on my Raminator. I personally like it. Tacks up good and seems to work great...mind you I have only thus far used it when I had my nitro trucks. I used dawn dish soap and hot water to clean it off....for the much larger filter on the Raminator, I bought the Belray cleaner for ease. Raminator is not here just yet...but will give ya input on how it does with that when I run it!

How does it hold up for you..how easy is it to clean and re oil? I generally just use some dish soap to clean my filters...pj1 makes a cleaner but i wasnt interested because the dish soap is cheap ?
I got both and they work well,but cheaper options out there.
The sh1t that ddm stocks is what I use
Me too,and the matching cleaner.Both work well.
Hell, dish soap,my 2 stroke oil and air hose was used before I got these.alot easier now.

View attachment 64612

And my exhaust smells like french fries !

Have you ever been a couple of miles behind a Tractor Trail running fryer oil for bio diesel . I was on my way to Virginia and kept smelling french fries. For the life of me I couldn't figure out why. I caught up to the Tractor trail and realize it was the truck . I thought I was going crazy for about 10 minutes.

@dougstar Im assuming you can get something different? Any powersport stores near you? ... I was interested in this spray oil just for the fact that when putting the filter in the bag and trying to spread the oil evenly seemed impossible. Pooling in the bag and oil still left on the bag pissed me off?‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks