What's your YouTube channel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did use a modpack but the only thing the mods I use do is to make me able to build a lot smaller. Otherwise the footprint would have been 20 times the size if not more. Being able to pull redstone (on/off signal wire) on walls and use remote connection points meant that I do not have to draw endless lines of wire. In the video I never showed the Rom the letters are stored in. That thing was a right headache but still with a relatively small footprint. It was located pretty far away from the panel and I couldnt be arsed to go over there. I really enjoyed minecraft for a while.

I did use a modpack but the only thing the mods I use do is to make me able to build a lot smaller. Otherwise the footprint would have been 20 times the size if not more. Being able to pull redstone (on/off signal wire) on walls and use remote connection points meant that I do not have to draw endless lines of wire. In the video I never showed the Rom the letters are stored in. That thing was a right headache but still with a relatively small footprint. It was located pretty far away from the panel and I couldnt be arsed to go over there. I really enjoyed minecraft for a while.
I just cant hack the pixels i have 1080ti gaming rig and i feel it defeats the purpose of my computer ?????

Again, mods is your friend. My minecraft looks like this
it makes so much difference to the experience its hard to really fathom. Mods is the way to go with this game on all levels. Sry for thread hijack.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks