Wheel carnage...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol yes they are... didn’t have this problem until I built a Reed case with a 34cc ESP topend
welp theres ur problem lol too much power! jk never enough. the bad thing is that like a week ago the proline desperado wheels for the 5b went on sale for like 20 bucks which is a great deal (y) id say get some good proline or silverback from ddm, fun fact: u can use the code DDM for 5% off ur order :cool:

Yep happen to me as soon as i put my obr g320 reed in it. Had to upgrade to hpi with the metal inserts in the wheels. hadn't had a problem so far. The clone ones really suck and break very easily.

Has anyone else had this happen? It’s the rear wheel on my Baja 5b... it’s happened to me twice now...

Sorry to kind of change the subject of your thread a little bit . Do you have pictures of your 5b with the reed case engine in it ? How well does the carb clear the gas tank ? If the engine in my buggy ever blows that was going to be my plan, to put in a 34cc reed case engine to replace the 36cc .

No modifications needed fits like a charm and easier to service air filter. But one upgrade that i diffantly recommend that i haven't done yet is the team twisted throttle linkage setup is a must thou.
Here is pic but im down for maintenance at the moment

Attachments

• 15404217943798175532591300889785.jpg
    15404217943798175532591300889785.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 10
As stated above... it fits no problem and makes servicing much easier..
Although surprisingly so far the 34 reed setup doesn’t quite perform as good as my 36 did but I’ve only got about 2 gallons threw it.. my 36 died after only 6 gallons... it was a powerful engine...just no where near the quality of the current 34.. I’m sure it will last way beyond 6 gallons and gain more power the more I run it

The 34 reed will open up more after use. I thought the same thing with 32 but finally tuned it perfectly and your gearing is going to make a difference also.

Clone rims all do that. Decent for a basher but better have a box full of extras lol

Attachments

• 20180913_162606.jpg
    20180913_162606.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 16
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks