wheel saver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris18

Hi All

Well due to having so many wheels rounding off i decided to look in to trying to find a set of these wheel spiders or what i call them wheel saver to stop the wheel squares rounding

i have been on the hunt for a while and not come across any so i decided to speak to the engineer shop I know of to see if they can make some up for me

well they have now got back to me and said they can make these for £30 a pair delivered

so let me know if anyone is interested and i could start a order

regards
chris

WP_000014.gif

Last edited:
To be honest, I much prefer the oddified ones, they do away with the square which was fine as I only ever used FG or Hörmann rims. I could see a problem if you wanted to change the style of wheel.
The Elcon ones are still popular available direct.

so pricing is not to bad then really if you can get them from the States for $30 plus shipping and he is offering £30 delivered to uk address ..

To be honest, I much prefer the oddified ones, they do away with the square which was fine as I only ever used FG or Hörmann rims. I could see a problem if you wanted to change the style of wheel.
The Elcon ones are still popular available direct.

Have you got any links or photos?

I'm using the FG new style rims that come with the Leopards and guys are stripping out the squares all the time..... it's getting expensive.

Yes we all run the blocks with the pins but if we are not stripping out the squares then our wheels are falling off.

Would love a solution.

James, you slacker, you haven't got build records?
I've copied and pasted all internet receipts, and keep all original boxes as well .....

JUST JOKING !!!

It is a bit thorough Keith!!
Impressive just the same.

Al.

Last edited:
Yup Elcon is having a great sale on those and Marder/Baja and Leopard Race (#1) right now. If I still had one of those I'd grab these bargains!!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks