Wheels/Tires for the Losi DBXLE 2.0???????? Stock ones are ripping

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferrebee88

I know this has been talked about before, but there is a lot of new stuff out there as of recent. I am on my 4th or 5th run with my DBXLE 2.0 (which is stock besides the servo), and my tires are ripping. I am even using the stock spur/pinon setup. I don't want to waste money on the same tire if they are just going to rip too. What tires have you successfully put on the DBXLE 2.0??? I saw a video of a guy putting badlands xmaxx tires on there after drilling out the center, but I don't want to do that. Anyone out there with an 8s Kraton or Outcast? Do you think those tires would fit?

And a bunch of other stuff while I was on there🤦‍♂️...
I had a heck of a time with it today. One of the axle pins cam loose and shredded my spindle, then the pinion came loose. I got it back up and running and hit a rock hidden in a patch of tall grass, flippped over hard and shattered the wing. I love this truck though! The handling and raw power...the way it flies through the air...

Last edited:
I know this has been talked about before, but there is a lot of new stuff out there as of recent. I am on my 4th or 5th run with my DBXLE 2.0 (which is stock besides the servo), and my tires are ripping. I am even using the stock spur/pinon setup. I don't want to waste money on the same tire if they are just going to rip too. What tires have you successfully put on the DBXLE 2.0??? I saw a video of a guy putting badlands xmaxx tires on there after drilling out the center, but I don't want to do that. Anyone out there with an 8s Kraton or Outcast? Do you think those tires would fit?
Ive run the proline mashers for 7 sessions now. They hold up well and are not as heavy

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks