where to buy alloy radio plate ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tizdaz

hi guys :)

oki ive searched for days now & only found one which is colour black but want it alloy colour as im going to get it powder coated (purple) along with my chassis, want to send them both together to get done/

what im after is an Alloy radio plate with fixings that fits an Multiplex Rhino servo! ..sounds simple eh... i wish!

anyone have any ideas :s ?

ty in advance :)

Daz

have a gander at https://www.largescaleforums.com/showthread.php?t=6463

should have all the details you need, only cost me £8 inc postage, arrived in 3 days, bargain! (you'll need your own mounting posts tho, and to drill your own servo screw holes. being Alu, standard HiTec self tapping screws will hold it good if you do a 1.5mm pilot hole)

if you want it a bit different (like changes servo cut-outs, wording, or something cut in to it), let me know and I can quickly knock up a changed layout for you. I don't make these, I just happen to use CAD a lot at work, so it's no hassle.

Theres 1 on ebay right now mate....

These are just some i found for you mate, the first 1 looks home made but good.

wow, ty for replys :)

jus got back from work, so will ave a gander at some of them later :) ...when you say i need my own posts, where do i get them from (alloy) :) ?

Voo mate, why u breaking your MB down :eek: ? ..its the dogs danglys fella!

jus had a quick browse then at 360250170116 but don't say if a mpex rhino digi 4 will fit, im guessing it will as the mpex rhino is just wider/taller but same length as normal servos?

Whats the one you got voo?

cheers again lads :)

King Cobra used to make them in black. I have one that will be in the for sale section tomorrow. I am in the US but we can work something out. The one I have is black though.

hiya mate :)

aye ive seen the black one over here, but im after a plain one (summit like this
alloy_radio_plate.jpg
as im gunna get it powder coated along with my chassis in purple :)

but thanks anyway dude :)

hi guys, ive found an FG alloy radio plate £14 part number 66240, but the description says its for 4WD? ...ive looked it up at other online fg dealers & some say 4WD some don't, so im a bit confused weather it will fit my 2WD mb pro chassis?

any ideas :) ?

I've been re-defining the 'security' of my computer, and it wasn't showing the new posts, etc., and that I had visited. All's solved - teach me to meddle!!
Yeah, Hobbythek's very good.
I've placed an order during a weekend - just done that again this weekend by coincidence - and Wolfgang's calling me at 07:45, before I'm off to work, to clarify some details - good service.
RC Pitstop are also good I believe.
In UK, parts aren't as available, but MMR Largescale are very good also.
Al.

I got my box of bits from Hobythek this morning, about 4 days from order to playtime :)

as for the alloy posts I mentioned. I used some 6mm aly bar (from B&Q), drilled and threaded it M4. but to do this you'd need a basic workshop (pillar drill or lathe, and a decent vice with soft jaws)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks