where to buy pro flow manifold from ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussie

hi guys
just wanted to know if you know of any shops that sell the " pro flow manifold " by earth surfer products.com mage by doug ??
its a nice 3d billet piece,gives good pipe transition flow over standrad hp manifolds !!
edge sports,are out of stock and so are most other shops .
any ideas please ??
i tried to email them direct,no reply as usual.
cheers
glen

www.EarthSurferProducts.com

Dougs site is simple, but has a contact, and his phone number. i know he has a few of these manifolds around. You May find them available at DDM or TGN but at this point, you ll likely need to contact Doug Directly for one.

i have been debating on trying one out with a pipe or 2.

hi guys
i know dougs site.
there is no phone number on there!!!
ddm are sold out and tgn doesn't answer emails.
im getting quite fricken tired of all all these lazy unproffesional buisnesses actually.:no::no::nono:
i want service not poop....
and i have contaced doug directly.
thanks
glen

Keep in mind These arnt really sold anymore. as the Ped market went south so did most of the aftermarket for it. Doug has thought of re introducing it to the RC market, but it would have to have pipes designed for it for it to be a viable usefull item in most of the RC world. or Pipes would have to be customized. Dougs not much of a puter guy, hes working 7 days a week. if you sent him an email be patient, he ll return it. Same with TGN, give them a couple days to get back with you.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks