Which charger do you guys use.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clubin

Build Thread Contributor
I need the capacity to charge 4 batteries. All at once would be perfect. It needs to be Ac/dc
Now I’m using 2 double traxxas ID Bluetooth chargers. They work good for my charging needs but I’d like something “better”.
I charge 2x 5000mah 3s venom batteries for my sons notorious
I also charge 2x 8000mah 4s SMC for my dbxle 2.0 and xmaxx.
I have a venom quad pro on the way but thinking if there is something better I’d buy that. It appears that the venom charger will only charge at 7 amps which will extend the charge time On my 8000 mah packs.
I kinda like the Bluetooth feature in the traxxas chargers.
price isn’t a big deal.6870F4DE-B843-4598-A2F3-0EA45536B456.png

It's called a para board, let's you charge multiple packs in parallel. You need a decent high out put charger to handle one of them, my vote goes to an I charger as well, they have some very nice higher amp out puts, and there are 2 twin station chargers, now you'll need a power supply but that's normally not hard to come up with.

Something named 'karate'. Supposedly one of the better copies of that button design that everybody copies. I paid around 100 buck for it and its going strong on its 4th year without issue. doesn't get hot. doesn't make much noise (the fan is not loud) and its reasonable fast. It can do x2 and up to x3 or 4 I reckon but I always just stay with 1.0 because its safe and I am not in a hurry or need to 'trick' my batteries (and destroy their longivity) for the race track. I reccomend, if you can find one. I think its from germany.

found it, and I only paid around 50
https://holte-modelhobby.dk/shop/39-intelligente-ladere/56723-karate-lader-220v-12v-ladestroem-7a/
If you see those four buttons, its the same design regardless of the box its in. so it all comes down to what quality parts are used from brand to brand. I with I could remember what the original was.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks