Which Free Anti Virus......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwarfy

The hard drive went down in my laptop last week so been using the eldest lads of an evening for keeping up with you boys & girls :rockon: Fortunately I have a 500gb external hard drive and I backed up my files about 2wks ago so didnt lose too much & most work items I always copy to my memory stick as well.
Anyway picked up a 250gb Western Digital for £39.95 today & it comes with a 3yr warranty which I thought was ok. I finished loading it back up tonight & all is well again and I have put AVG free anti virus back on again as it has always worked well enough for me. Does anyone else use this or have any recommendations for a more comprehensive free anti virus??

I only use AVG free...& never had a problem...

I did use norton once though and it let through heaps of crap which fooked my os.

So norton is crap....& not free.

I agree with you guys on the norton. I had loads of trouble with it a few years back and have never touched it since. I will stick with the AVG then I think ;)

Oh and i use spybot as well. That is a good tool to have.

Advanced System Care...is another really good tool also..I use it all the time..

It cleans out all the usual crap you accumulate from the net..also cleans the registry...and a heap of other cool stuff.

It's not freeware but there are ways around that..:innocent:

Advanced System Care...is another really good tool also..I use it all the time..

It cleans out all the usual crap you accumulate from the net..also cleans the registry...and a heap of other cool stuff.

It's not freeware but there are ways around that..:innocent:

There are ways around most things fortunately :D Not that I condone this of course :huh:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks