Which radio transmitter for new 5ive should I get? Any input?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcwizard

Getting new Losi 5ive soon and any input or sugestions on what transmitter to get would be great. Thinking of Spectrum or Fatuba 3 or 4 channel models. Probably going to run dual steering and maybe lighting later on, any thoughts or advice?

you cannot go wrong with Futaba on 2.4GHz

but its all down to what budget your going to be on:D

a good all rounder from futaba is the 4PL and not to expensive

i have several Futaba .....4PKS steerwheel a 3GR-FS on sticks

also an older 3PK on 40mhz FM (UHF)

i also have the spektrum DX3S surface/marine set which has longer

range than the older DX3S

but Futaba all the way:cool:

K....

I'm using my 2-channel spectrum Dx2L that came with my 10th scale RTR nitro short course truck for now until I can bring myself to purchasing a new remote setup and the light mods/LIpo. Getting my new motor 29.5 GFR with Killer-bee switch ASAP though. Thanks

I'm using my 2-channel spectrum Dx2L that came with my 10th scale RTR nitro short course truck for now until I can bring myself to purchasing a new remote setup and the light mods/LIpo. Getting my new motor 29.5 GFR with Killer-bee switch ASAP though. Thanks

If your using a 2 channel,KillerBee offer a kill switch that will work with any two channel model and in my eyes ,its a must for large scale vehicles.
J

Buying myself a 5ive t for x-mas, heck I worked hard enough to save up the money, might as well treat myself! Have 1/10 scale traxxas slash 4x4 with 2.4 ghz controller 2 channel. Like to get a 3 or 4 channel for new truck, probably futuba 4pl, priced good for4 channel. Thanks to all for your input on which transmitter to choose.

Look up "RIGID light bars durability test on Losi" and there ya go. I have the rigids on my Ford Raptor and these things are crazy bright just their Dually's too

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks