Which receiver is better ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetlou0069

Hi tomoro I'm ordering a futaba f3v . I see theres 2 different option as receivers n 10$ difference . Which reciver would be better for my baja ? The r203gf or the r314sb ? I looked online n the only difference I could find was the r314sb hase telemetry which I have no idea what it is and the r203gf is high voltage .. I'm only running 6v. Thanks guys

I was also told when I ordered mine that the 314 was telemetry capable and the 203 was not.I could be wrong so chime in and correct me if that is the case.

The R203gf specs are
Specifications:
Dimensions:
26x39x10mm (1x1.5x0.4")
Weight: 0.28oz (8g)
Operating Voltage: 4.8 to 7.4V |
Number of Ports: 4
PWM Output: 3
SBUS Ports: 0
SBUS2 Ports: 0
FASST: No
Telemetry: no
S-FHSS: Yes
High Speed: Yes
High Voltage: Yes
Connector: J (STND)
Range: Full Range

Telemetry is when your transmitter can read car info like receiver battery voltage, engine temps, engine rpm, etc. But you will need the to buy the probes to plug into the receiver. So it would be an added cost.
If I get the telemetry one n the probes like you said, I imagine they plug into one of the channel so I wont have 4 any more right ?? I need 4 ( want 4) one for each servos one for the bee kill switch n one for the lights. So if it takes a plug 8n the reciver i would be better with the other one that don't have telemetry right ? Thanks

I believe in order to get a reading from the servos you must use futaba servos also and you would need one channel for each sensor being used.I am guessing that if you are using one for each servo you can split the signal wire on those with a y splitter.I am only using the killer bee and voltage sensor on mine with a channel for lights.

If I get the telemetry one n the probes like you said, I imagine they plug into one of the channel so I wont have 4 any more right ?? I need 4 ( want 4) one for each servos one for the bee kill switch n one for the lights. So if it takes a plug 8n the reciver i would be better with the other one that don't have telemetry right ? Thanks
They plug into the S.BUS "channel" on the receiver.

Just going to toss this out there, futaba is a bit screwed up on pricing, you should be able to get a 6 channel telemetry compatible rx for less money then a 4 channel, I cant remember the model off the top if my head, but I run one in my savage. At the time I bought my 3pv I coulnt get 4 channel rx, so the guy at my lhs looked up in some sort if chart he had and handed over a 6 channel rx, I told him I only needed 4 and he said "it's cheaper, the same foot print, and will work with the 3pv" been working great ever since. And in that set up I have 2 extra channels. To power lights or what ever I'd like..... just a thought

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks