Which VRC pipe is this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niz55

I have been searching and I cannot find this exact pipe. I have contacted VRC on Facebook but no answer at all.

Picture is straight out of his Facebook page.
Screenshot_20230110-111124~2.png

I have been searching and I cannot find this exact pipe. I have contacted VRC on Facebook but no answer at all.

Picture is straight out of his Facebook page.
View attachment 84953
That’s something different. The manifold and first part of the Pipe is long. It doesn’t have all the sexy makeup on it yet. It’s a teaser for a new 34cc+ pipe. So many 35cc and up engines out there from clone companies. Maybe he is trying to sucker these guys into a pipe. It’s Losi pipe though. I don’t know. Plus the mount looks like something made up in a vise.

Definitely looks like a larger pipe, maybe some new things coming down the line perhaps. I've seen quite a few companies now who like TR updating their products or coming out with newer stuff. That's good for us

I emailed Steve @DDM and he told me it is the Victory-RC 32cc Rear-Mount Tuned Pipe. DDM website shows the older model with a different stinger coming towards the end. The picture I posted is the correct and updated one. He said he will update the picture on his site.

I am actually looking for something with higher rpm power band. I asked Steve and he suggested between the Pro version or the Victory BIZETA/BZM.

Last edited:
@Mick Boomer I agree and that's why I moved to the copper gaskets because I learned with the fiber gaskets as they degrade the bolts get loose. I also feel that the loctite is at a disadvantage with the heat cycling plus the fact heat breaks it up

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks