White spot tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenLep

Are the whitespot tires too hard? I was considering getting some to play around with, but i want to make sure that they arent so hard that the car is barely controllable.

greenlep, the whitespot tires are quite a hard tire, i only use them for drifting, but if you want some super sticky rubber, i would suggest you buy either the grooved bluespots or the bluespot slicks, they are suppose to be very good also.:2guns:

Hey MC,your talking compounds here,what are the red spots like? I and jackobyte have have reds and they are extremely hard! What grade are they along the the compound softness?
J

Hi Voo, not sure about the redspots, but from what ive heard they wear out quickly! i do know however that they are no longer made by mcd, so really its now either whitespots or bluespots, grip from the bluespots is excellent, once they warm up but they take a while to become warm in really cold weather! they also last for ages, ive been using my bluespots for nearly a year, and they are only about half worn!:cool2:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks