Who ? in everyone's Cheerios??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

21bangbang

Has a well-known member
Build Thread Contributor
This place is a ghost town recently. What the hell happened? Its because of the new Sheriff huh? That Autocrat gets a bit of power and everyone flees. Hes chasing people off like a prostitute with a scabby lip? It might be time for revolution, start burning threads down. Ill do us all a favor and start with Z's build monstrosity. John and Lance can go after the Sheriff's threads, since they're the only two who can afford to fund that operation. Sean, im leaving Bobs I poop my pants thread for you. Its a dirty job, but I have faith. Z you just keep being you, grand master of thread ?'ing. Blue Tick, if you're sti reading, keep developing those printed parts? we need them? Mike of course will be running the propaganda department with Strikkar. I have no doubt you won't fail me? I can't think of any jobs for the rest of you but im incredibly board this sunday so stand by for orders.???

Sheriff, before this kicks off can you move this to Chaos? The revolution began with a rookie mistake.?

This place is a ghost town recently. What the hell happened? Its because of the new Sheriff huh? That Autocrat gets a bit of power and everyone flees. Hes chasing people off like a prostitute with a scabby lip? It might be time for revolution, start burning threads down. Ill do us all a favor and start with Z's build monstrosity. John and Lance can go after the Sheriff's threads, since they're the only two who can afford to fund that operation. Sean, im leaving Bobs I poop my pants thread for you. Its a dirty job, but I have faith. Z you just keep being you, grand master of thread ?'ing. Blue Tick, if you're sti reading, keep developing those printed parts? we need them? Mike of course will be running the propaganda department with Strikkar. I have no doubt you won't fail me? I can't think of any jobs for the rest of you but im incredibly board this sunday so stand by for orders.???

Sheriff, before this kicks off can you move this to Chaos? The revolution began with a rookie mistake.?
I'm ON IT , gonna go take a ? on the corrupt Sherriffs thread as payback ????

Some times folks have other things going on in their daily lives ,yesterday I had to dig a hole to bury a dog that we had ,
had to take it to the vet an have him put down ,22 year old Chewawa ,had a stroke!

??????? lol I'm all for the revolution ??? but before I get you on the right path to get me hung drawn and quartered ?‍♂️???? make a new thread in general chaos ?? ill move all the posts?? then i can get on with swinging the hammer ? at you feking peasants ????

I was beginning to think is was the story about the guy that shot the Doc twice in the chest for giving him a happy ending with no warning and not offering a reach around in return. The thread was starting to get a little awkward near the end. Now the "I poop my pants" thread that may go down in infamy as one of the greatest threads ever due to it taking on a life of its own. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sorry for your loss bro.

Thanks ....
LOL....wasnt my dog ,the dog belonged to my Mother in-law an she passed 2 years ago exactly yesterday same date!....LOL
However ,my dog is on her last leg ,shes 10 years old ,she is a Lab an huge ,we will have her cremated!

I have to agree its been deadsville around here lately, but I also have to agree life has been getting in the way lately of rc endeavors.
Ps bobs dung thread got a new movie ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks