Who has an Instagram account🤔🤷‍♂️

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who has an Instagram account? Grab a seat and I'll tell you. The Kardashian skanks have one, 13 year old girls, 15 year old boys, and you have one.:LOL: If you guys wanted peepee pics, there was no need to make an account. All you had to do was ask.:whistle:

Maybe I'm a paranoid bastard, but this quote is fitting when it comes to social media.
“There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws" - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

So many people post things online that were detrimental to their livelihood. If the quote above hits home with you, then you'll realize that one day the things you enjoy may become illegal. With social media, people are giving Google and their Government evidence to use against them.

No Instagram for me.:ROFLMAO: This forum is the only social media for me.:geek:

P.S. We nee a tinfoil hat emoji.

I joined fekbook many years ago and befriended a few of my real world friends - no strangers and next thing I'm getting pics of what they had for dinner or hearing how satisfying their last shite was.
That's when I decided anti social media wasn't for me and haven't been back since.
Who has an Instagram account? Grab a seat and I'll tell you. The Kardashian skanks have one, 13 year old girls, 15 year old boys, and you have one.:LOL: If you guys wanted peepee pics, there was no need to make an account. All you had to do was ask.:whistle:

Maybe I'm a paranoid bastard, but this quote is fitting when it comes to social media.
“There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws" - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

So many people post things online that were detrimental to their livelihood. If the quote above hits home with you, then you'll realize that one day the things you enjoy may become illegal. With social media, people are giving Google and their Government evidence to use against them.

For me it's this forum ,the Redcat forum and 2 drone forums.
I have to admit this one is the most entertaining.

Im on there for peepee beating meterial ??, find others with like interests (not RC related), and to put my stuff out there. Also if I wanna vent I can ??
next thing I'm getting pics of what they had for dinner or hearing how satisfying their last shite was.
That is fekin annoying. I try to follow no nonsense type of people, not people who just post up stupid poop

Tdc your funny sounds like you have or want to get your?baguette ? pickle out online????? don't do that ☝️youll get in trouble??? as for what i post ? as you know i have a couple rigs and i post that and im done? no pickle action??? as it gose i have X2 Instagram accounts the other one i post up some of the jewellery i make. Online you only get in poop if you post poop.....like your pickle???

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks