Why don't rc's have VIN numbers ?

Z.hb71

I feel like they should, like so u can identify it. Any guesses? I think it would be a good idea, and have it removable with screws so if u change the chassis ur not screwed Kinda
random but hey that's me 😁

dougstar

Im sure a highend like mcd ultimate or like a collector custom
Ah yes oskart you get a model number voodoo posted a while back on them the vid guy said he got a number(y);)

Z.hb71

What the hell you smoking today . :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: You want a serial number buy a engraving tool and have at it .
U don't wanna know man it's some of that good good πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ yes u could make a number but why don't the company have numbers so u could type in the numbers and see what model it is, it would be good I'm cuz what if u don't know the model? U just ask and then u know

Top Dead Center

A VIN? No way. With a VIN my state will want to charge me an ownership tax, road tax, bridge tax, and tags annually or an off-road registration. I'm assuming you mean a serial number, then I agree. I think it was @Basher5iveT420 that was told he was buying a used 5ive-T 2.0. With a serial number, he could have done a quick check to realize he was being mislead. It will help knowing what model you have when it comes to ordering parts, also.

Hell. You know they have serial numbers on condoms, right?

If you haven't seen them, you're not rolling it back far enough.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Z.hb71

A VIN? No way. With a VIN my state will want to charge me an ownership tax, road tax, bridge tax, and tags annually or an off-road registration. I'm assuming you mean a serial number, then I agree. I think it was @Basher5iveT420 that was told he was buying a used 5ive-T 2.0. With a serial number, he could have done a quick check to realize he was being mislead. It will help knowing what model you have when it comes to ordering parts, also.

Hell. You know they have serial numbers on condoms, right?

If you haven't seen them, you're not rolling it back far enough.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

John Parks

I don't see a point. So much stuff you can change where could you possibly put it that it will stay with that car etc. Even if you put on the frame, boom someone swaps a scorpion frame on and it's gone lol. Pointless really, I see looking up a model as the only good thing, but even then half the time most model are half of another model etc.

Z.hb71

I don't see a point. So much stuff you can change where could you possibly put it that it will stay with that car etc. Even if you put on the frame, boom someone swaps a scorpion frame on and it's gone lol. Pointless really, I see looking up a model as the only good thing, but even then half the time most model are half of another model etc.
True, but that's why I said make it a removable plate with screws instead of a dticker

John Parks

Yes but once its put on something else then someone could easily misguided a buyer saying it's something its not
Yes but once its put on something else then someone could easily misguided a buyer saying it's something its not

Z.hb71

Ok fair enuff πŸ‘