Why is the roller like 400USD more than the ARTR with a motor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JT3

Laying pipe all day?
Build Thread Contributor
Tried searching but didn’t see anything mentioning this. I thought since I wanted a bigger engine I’d save some money on a roller. Then I go to check and the roller is 1600 whereas the complete truck that only needs a Tx/Rx is only 1200.

do they do a bunch of upgrade parts on the rollers compared to the ARTR?

Tried searching but didn’t see anything mentioning this. I thought since I wanted a bigger engine I’d save some money on a roller. Then I go to check and the roller is 1600 whereas the complete truck that only needs a Tx/Rx is only 1200.

do they do a bunch of upgrade parts on the rollers compared to the ARTR?

What are we talking here? Kraken?

What are we talking here? Kraken?
Lol check what forum were in ??? 5ive t

by doing a little further research I can’t even find a 2.0 roller on Losi. The kit I found was for a 5ive t 4x4 not 2.0. So probably a legacy or something. I can’t even find a 2.0 roller online. Looks like the only sell completed trucks now?
@dougstar you can delete this if you want lol

Is this true? I feel like that 5ive b is everything my dbxl should have been. Im very impressed. But it does make sense if you look at the big picture.

Sometimes, kraken has a few levels of kits from rtr to kits.
Lol check what forum were in ??? 5ive t

by doing a little further research I can’t even find a 2.0 roller on Losi. The kit I found was for a 5ive t 4x4 not 2.0. So probably a legacy or something. I can’t even find a 2.0 roller online. Looks like the only sell completed trucks now?
@dougstar you can delete this if you want lol

I don't pay attention to forum lol just newest posts lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks