Why Lewis or Jenson may not win the British GP!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Predictable Friday - Red Bull out of sight, and the Fezzas doing well ... I'd like to think McLaren were 'sandbagging' but I don't think so .... going to be a good race.
The bottom line with Lewis is IF HE CAN he'll come through. That's what I like about him - huge talent, and, well, 'Our Nige' spirit as well - fight to the end.
Don't think he'd want to have 'his number' as 'Red Two', would imply he'd had too many curries !! :lol::lol::lol:

I always log onto www.formula1.com and get live timing where I can. Once logged on, you can access clipped summaries of the races - the Turkish is very interesting. Lewis couldn't have been more explicit when told to lean, asking to CONFIRM Jenson's instructed the same, and to confirm ... next you know Lewis slows and Jenson gets past ... the rest is history !!
I like Jenson as well, but something was going on there - it is competitive, as they say.
Al.

Been a good season so far mate....was gona buy the F1 app for my I-phone but thought £20 was too much.....spend it on the 5th...hehehe:)

It's been great, and Lewis and Jenson have kept Adrian Newey's designs honest - nothing against Mark or Seb, particularly Seb - quite a talent, particularly when he wiped the floor with Schuey in the ROC a few years ago, didn't he? !!!
Qualifying starts at 07h here, with Q3 as I'm having breakfast, assuming the guys'n'gals at breakfast are obliging - I'm typically one of 2 so there's no problem, but some Mexicans have strange travelling habits - found the room full this morning and a coach waiting outside!!
Still, I can always return to my room if that happens - last half day so no-one can complain I reckon!! :lol::lol::lol:
Then I start travelling, to arrive home at ~18h !!
Al.

Thanks Super.
It's typically straightforward when Magnus hasn't farted!!
Before qualifying I sent a mail to a colleague here, saying 'looks like it's a Red Bull lockout, Ferrari should do well, and Lewis might make 4th or 5th if he's lucky'.
Should've put money on that !!
If Alonso and Lewis don't revert to the 'bitter past' which Red Bull's publicity guys should pick up on now if they've any intelligence, Lewis and Astronso will push the Red Bulls like hell in the race, to break them - still considered fragile, which the Ferrari and Macca aren't .... here's hoping - sorry to Red Bull fans .. :)

I'm (almost !!) going to miss this hotel lifestyle !!
There's another Jenson and Lewis double-act video where just towards the end, there's a sly question and answer 'Do you know who the Stig is?'
Lewis says an apparently genuine (yeah, right!!) NO, But Jenson quietly says YES, .... mmmmmmhhhhh
I do remember Top Gear when 'Stig was revealed' ... even I was gobsmacked for a couple of hours !!! None other than Michael Schumacher !!!
Typically funny and even Schuey followed along ...

Of course, we hear that Stig's kept secret as the drivers actually change, as certain manufacturers - I suppose Ferrari and Lamborghini to name a couple - only permit pre-production cars to be driven by their own test drivers .... ???;)

hope lewis can make the podium, can,t see jenson doing a lot from 14th, think the red bulls will run and hide, another aidren newey masterpiece.

Last edited:
Meatloaf again - our guess got 2 out of 3 - Webber then Lewis.
Lewis was great, again. Mark did an excellent job, but was nearly caught by Lewis when then tyres were cold ... next time !!
Jenson did a good job 14th to 4th.
Next time. ...

think massa and alonso had the worst day of all two red cars outside the top 10, still think shumi looks out of place in the merc, lets hope he go,s to red bull next year there was mention of a swap with webber now that would be fun.

Don't think Webber would want to leave - winning car - unless he's 'pushed'. Red Bull do seem to play a lot of 'games'. They've had serious goes at Lewis (not totally unjustified, but it's a competitive sport) and this thing about playing 2nd fiddle to Seb Vettel - sounds like a game to me ... should keep politics to people in suits who've nothing better to do ...
Time for Lewis to go 1 better this weekend!!
Al.

Thought it was a 'back-to-back' but we've got another 10 days or so to wait - McLaren should have their act sorted again. Alonso should have calmed down, and is Schuey capable of upping his game any more? I'm sorry but I'm starting to agree with the doubters - I think the Fairytale ending ain't going to happen - he should consider bowing out. ...
What's nice to see is how competitive so many different teams are, admittedly the Adrian Newey touch does seem to be amazing - Damon Hill's Williams, Maccas for Hakkinen, etc. .. now the Red Bulls, that really are out of site, and only pure skill kept Lewis and dare I say Alonso in the game.
I wish Alonso wasn't such an arrogant SoB, because he really is an excellent driver ...
Roll on the next race !!!
I hate jet lag !!! :lol::lol::lol:
Al.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks