Why no Primal Raminator section

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only thing I don't like about them is the dodge body. I'd take one too if cheap enough. I'm sure the stock engine could be massaged for more power. Being it's a go ped or pocket bike engine I'm sure theres an aftermarket for it.
They should make a roller and you put your choice of motor and electronics. They should also make the big 3 in body choices. The blue oval for me.

@WoodiE @dougstar .....I think it may be about time for us to get a Raminator section to keep everything in one location for folks with them and others looking for info on the Raminator. What ya think fellas!? ??
Like a said before i cant make a raminator forum? only woodie can add it?

Not enough members own em?
I often look to this forum, not for what I already have, but for inspiration for my next project! This truck, if nothing else, is large scale and should be talked about. There are also many engine options and tranny options to make it a lot less stock doggish.
Take a look at my mod if you want! Just waiting on c10 fuel and will post running!

I often look to this forum, not for what I already have, but for inspiration for my next project! This truck, if nothing else, is large scale and should be talked about. There are also many engine options and tranny options to make it a lot less stock doggish.
Take a look at my mod if you want! Just waiting on c10 fuel and will post running!
Such a small world to see you join here. Just watched your YouTube video yesterday. Love the build and welcome to the forum!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks